Saturday, September 13, 2008

Celebrity spotting

John Cusack

Sean Hayes

Jennifer Coolidge
Arsenio Hall
Molly Shannon

Today was a pretty lazy day. Alan woke up this morning with the stomach flu, and spent the day in bed. Sydney and I went out a few times--which means I drove in LA. I was a little scared since Alan has done all of the driving since we've been here. It wasn't bad because I had the Tom Tom. On our way back from Walgreens we drove right in front of the Grauman's Theater where they were having the premier of the animated movie, Igor. I went back to the hotel and got my camera and went star gazing. It wasn't long before I saw John Cusack, Sean Hayes, Jennifer Coolidge (Stiffler's mom in the American Pie movies), Arsenio Hall, and Molly Shannon. It was interesting to see the stars walk the "purple carpet". The press was there taking pictures too. After that Sydney and I made a trip to Mc Donald's and to Target. We made it back in one piece, and I managed not to wreck the car ...Yeah. Driving in LA/Hollywood isn't bad at all. We're hoping Alan feels better tomorrow.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see the stars. You were in the right place at the right time. The pictures were great. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sydney is the real star!!!

Anonymous said...

sydney looks beautiful...good luck and prayers for the whole family