Monday, September 8, 2008

7:55 LA Time Monday -- Sydney's in Surgery

We will try to update this throughout the day. Sydney went back about fifteen minutes ago. As expected, she did not go too willingly. They tried to give her some liquid Versed to drink before going back and even that was a struggle. I am sure she will do fine, however. Brooke and I are holding up as well as can be expected. I know Sydney is in very capable hands and that the Lord Jesus Christ is watching over her. We ask that you continue to pray for her during the day. More updates later.
Alan and Brooke

2 comments:

Narnia_girl said...

Alan & Brooke,
I am praying for you and for Sydney right now. It's a beautiful blessing for those of us back home to see your faith in Christ; but I'm sure your nerves kick in at times too. We've put you on two different prayer lists, so families all over the country are praying for Sydney.

And the pictures of your fun weekend were so nice to see. I'm glad you got to relax and enjoy some of the sights.

Looking forward to your updates throughout the day.

~Sandi T.

Anonymous said...

She is being prayed for...the Lord is watching over her.