Friday, January 16, 2009

5 days until we're back in LA!!

3 1/2 months post op. December 28, 2008

Hooray!!! We're going to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa gave Ian, Sydney, and Della a Mickey and Minnie along with some $$ to spend in CA!!

Sorry it's been a while since the last update. It's hard to believe that we are making preparations to return to LA next week. Sydney will have her left ear reconstructed on Friday, January 23. We will be flying out to LA on Wednesday, and we're all very excited. Ian is going to come with us on this trip, and my parents, brother, sister-in-law, and niece will becoming on the 28th. We will update daily once we are in LA, and ask for your continued prayers for safe travel and a successful outcome to the surgery.

3 comments:

Jen said...

oh my goodness i cant believe how big they are getting, you guys are all in my thoughts and prayers travel safely

Jane said...

good luck and keep us posted, she looks beautiful and I will keep her and all of you in my prayers

Anonymous said...

LOOKING GOOD. SAFE TRAVELS TO YOU ALL. BASED ON LAST TRIP, I'LL BE PRAYING FOR THE PARENTS (SYDNEY WILL BE FINE) AND FOR THE PEOPLE AT HOME (ESP DR RICHARDSON'S COVERING PARTNERS.) AND I'M NOT SURE I'M DOING WITHOUT THE CHOCOLATE OR STARBUCKS THIS TRIP...WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL ANYWAY./DWL